Saturday, June 16, 2018

Blackout Brian's Second Chance. by Johnny $carlotti



Blackout Brian's Second Chance

Stepped into the saloon I always go to
Nice and quiet in here, only a few in the room

I order a drink, then I notice him stink eyin’ me   

He’s with a girl, they’re in the corner
A girl I think I could fall in love with
Too bad she's with him
He’s at least 6′ 8″, a real freak of nature
He looks at her
(I can read his lips)
He says "really?
She nods
Then back to me
Then looks to her again
And says something I can't make out
She shrugs
Then back to me
Glaring with those asshole eyes of his

I can’t help myself
I wink
That did it
He comes up to me dragging along the girl
Are you fucking kidding me!?!? he spits  
THIS is the guy you went home with last night?!!?
And he fucked you then slipped out while you were in the bathroom??!!
She shrugs and nods again
He gets in my face,
Relax dude, it's okay, she tells him

I fucked her? Whhaat? Man, I gotta stop blacking out....

Before I can reply the guy screams FAGGOT!!!!
And pushes me
Stop! The girl screams at the guy
I tell him I don't want to fight
He hits me in the face
I’m rocked
But oh what the hell, I say to myself, as I’m falling
I’ll fight him because I might have a shot
He didn’t knock me out in one punch
and I see a pool stick within reach
I scramble back up, grab it
and thwack… thwack…crack… TIIMBERRR

Well, that went well
Looking over his unconscious body
I do a jerk off motion with my hand
And spit blood into his already bloodied face
Watch it drip down his chin into his mouth
And down into his ear and into his brown eye
Sorry, guy

I'm so sorry, I just met that guy, she says
I was hoping to find you here again

Sorry about last night, I tell her. I blacked out.
I don't know why I left, must have been an emergency

It's okay, she tells me

Want to get out of here? I ask

I don't remember her at all, really, damn
Wait
I remember that ass, clear
As I watch her lead the way

I think I'm in love.





Johnny $carlotti is a grade A fuckup drugged up sonuvabitch lowlife very bad scumbag piece of shit no good motherfucking great big stupid ugly loser. fuck him. i mean don’t fuck him. and don't follow him on twitter @johnnyscarlottiRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

-The Self-Righteous Sermon- By Nick Wentzel

Jazz guitar spills from the bar on the first room temperature night of the open mic.  Porch lights glow like artificial stars and a shameles...