Wednesday, August 29, 2018

BON APPETITE. by Jay Passer



So fascinated with murder,
the dead people our dreams
gastronomically speaking.

Painting restricted to the walls of houses
rated only in relation to sexual preferences
and worth the climb.

Scandalize me.
Paint me into a corner.
My body proves time travel erroneous.





Jay Passer's work has appeared in print and online since 1988. He is the author of several chapbooks and has appeared in a bunch of anthologies. His latest collection, they lied to me when they said everything would be alright, from Pski's Porch, is available at Amazon. Passer lives and works in San Francisco, the city of his birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Magic Woman By Alexis Child

I carve a voodoo doll out of wax Hold a lighter to its chest It's hot, hot, hot She's lost her heart Her lovely head And beautiful l...