Saturday, December 22, 2018

Damn By Tissy Taylor

Lost girl, your truth
Abused
Misspent
Your face and name
Relevant
Accelerate
Fast-moving train
Emptied pockets
A liar's game
Fantasize
Wonder this life
Spill my breath
Splayed sane
Captivate
Infatuate
Attracted
Distracted
Lover, what's your play?
Kiss me
Send me flying
High my desire
Wishes and dimes
Whores and good times
What do you want?
Is now the time
Understand
Reprimand
Figure out
What it's about
Gimme a dollar
Yours for an hour
Gob smacked
I'm jacked
Want to retract
Every mistake
That i ever made
Yeah that's the way
This game is played





Communications Manager/Business Analyst for Automotive Industry giant. Born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Writing since I could hold a crayon in my hands. Penned a weekly family column in two community newspapers. Writing poetry is my passion. My first book of poetry “Madness, Chaos Unravelled was recently published. 




1 comment:

Spirited Away By Ken Gierke

No wet blanket, it kept her dry. Bottle or can, didn’t matter. Kept her warm. Inside. Where it matters. Until it didn’t let her forget what ...