Wednesday, January 30, 2019

A Safe Place ~ by. Tracey Sivek



 The noises in my head are alien to me

never before have I heard these vibrational

mysteries clamoring inside each thought    

Lies rest in my breathlessness

while ages of mistrust surge through

every pore on my body...my mind...what's

left of my soul

Your kingdom has come and your God

is mocking you for the travesty of souls

left in your wake...

your sex heaves from you like a sinful puke

Here in my crystal palace in blind-sight

of all the tricksters there is one...only one

that sees me...through his mindlessness

It's here I'll stay...there in the void with

a love not labeled

where I can be who I am unrestricted

undefined by my equal sinners

Alone but not:  here where my minds chaos

is now making sense to me

I'm comfortable in my safe nothing

Thank you






Tracey is a native of Northern Michigan.  She has work on Writerscafe and Cosmofunnel.  She is also the Author of "Zero Evidence of Life" found on lulu.com.
Her publications include .
The Abyss, Under The Bleachers , and here at The Rye Whiskey Review .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Suburb of Myself By Dan Provost

  I failed the beer philosophy of hidden pain, tried to twist tears with artistic motivation--- Exchanged drinking rights for lawnmower cho...