Saturday, February 29, 2020

ORDINARY LOVE by Marc Carver

I went up to the boy and got a ticket for the film.
He told me the name of the film
and I said what other love is there.
Unrequainted he said
yea I can't spell it but I sure have had plenty of it
but you know every now and then you have to chance your arm
the women asked me what I wanted I said coffee
she told me she would make it with love
I said only if it is with requainted love.





 I do little else but write even when I don't write I am looking at ways and for things to write about so thanks to the world for giving me something to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

-The Self-Righteous Sermon- By Nick Wentzel

Jazz guitar spills from the bar on the first room temperature night of the open mic.  Porch lights glow like artificial stars and a shameles...