Thursday, January 10, 2019

Vent. by Tracey Sivek





It took me a while to go back to where the sadness started to penetrate
my very being.
It was back when I realized this world was so full of so many fucked up messes
that I couldn’t control, stop or fathom half the damn time.

Who in their right mind rapes a baby, child or adult?  Who fucks an animal just because?
Torture, when did that creep into our DNA as a norm?   There are people or maybe beings
let’s say that are soulless .  Creeping around smothering the belief system of hope right from
the lungs of humanity.  My lungs have been depleted by the vile.  Breathing in the virus of dead air
from centuries before us. 
I walk on the same Earth as angels and demons.   The score board being upheld in numbers by astral
beings because we humans are too stupid to know the real score.  None of us tapping into our full
potential of being due to the dense vibrational pull to dumb down.
I’m living life walking on my knees in prayer while my feet have become useless.  I don’t hate the
destructors I pray for them.  I pray that as the evil lifts itself from the earth that it is banished.
I may live my life praying from bloodied knees, I may be broken and tired but I will never give in, and
I will never give up believing that we are the change.  Engage…





Tracey is a native of Northern Michigan.  She has work on Writerscafe and Cosmofunnel.  She is also the Author of "Zero Evidence of Life" found on lulu.com.
Her publications include .
The Abyss, Under The Bleachers , and here at The Rye Whiskey Review .



1 comment:

17 years on the job By John Grochalski

rivers of shit flooding the kitchen   rivers of dirty water to drink   madmen screaming in the bathroom   rivers of madmen jerking off to sc...