Sunday, April 28, 2019

Hotter Than July by Ian Copestick

It's a glorious sunny day, we're still in April
Yet it's hotter than July. For the last few days
There has been massive protests in London
Against global warming. If. I was them
I'd get out the deckchairs, the sun cream
A few cold cans of beer, and enjoy it
While we still can.







Ian Lewis Copestick is a 46 year old writer (I prefer that term to poet ) from Stoke on Trent, England. I spend most of my life sitting,  thinking then sometimes writing. I have been published in Anti Heroin Chic, the Dope Fiend Daily, Outlaw Poetry, Synchronized Chaos, the Rye Whiskey Review, Medusa's Kitchen and Horror Sleaze Trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Magic Woman By Alexis Child

I carve a voodoo doll out of wax Hold a lighter to its chest It's hot, hot, hot She's lost her heart Her lovely head And beautiful l...