Thursday, April 18, 2019

I love you by Elena Bello


I love you
With all my will.
There are so many people 
who hate each other and live together in the same house
we are like magnets and we live in different cities.

I love you though banks won't give to me a loan
We are going to live without documents, in the woods.

I love you 
even if ours will be always
a love made of stolen kisses 
Although it will only be twice a month when we make love
because the moon covers its eyes in front of our desires
of sex and madness.


I love you
because you are poetry.
I love you
because you are able to save me
From my incapacity to live
From my incapacity to walk like a soldier

I am unable to look at the hands of the clock
Too slow
Too fast.
Save me from terror
of this life made of walls
I need
to walk barefoot on the grass






Elena Bello is an art and social media enthusiast. Her energy is the always-ready fuel for every kind of adventure she wants to start. After the graduation at the University of Milan, she decided to give a twist to her life following courses about social media marketing and other funny stuff. She wrote poems too but she has no problems to use the graphics tablet to express herself.

1 comment:

-The Self-Righteous Sermon- By Nick Wentzel

Jazz guitar spills from the bar on the first room temperature night of the open mic.  Porch lights glow like artificial stars and a shameles...