Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Fashion by Ian Copestick


It's strange how in different times
What is considered beautiful, or
Desirable has changed. Look at the
Female form in the paintings of Ruben.
Now we'd say that they were obese.
Back then they were the sexiest form
Imaginable. Even as recent as the
1920's for a man to have a large penis
Was the height of vulgarity. He was
Thought of as a beast. I am waiting
For the day when being bald, ginger
Wearing glasses and having a tiny
One comes into fashion. Then things
Will start to go my way.





Ian Lewis Copestick is a 46 year old writer (I prefer that term to poet ) from Stoke on Trent, England. I spend most of my life sitting,  thinking then sometimes writing. I have been published in Anti Heroin Chic, the Dope Fiend Daily, Outlaw Poetry, Synchronized Chaos, the Rye Whiskey Review, Medusa's Kitchen and Horror Sleaze Trash.

1 comment:

A Suburb of Myself By Dan Provost

  I failed the beer philosophy of hidden pain, tried to twist tears with artistic motivation--- Exchanged drinking rights for lawnmower cho...