Monday, November 16, 2020

A Christmas Gift by Jon Bennett

I feel bad for  
the old tranny whore 
vaguely Asian, psychotic, 
always a smear of lipstick 
coaxing her masculine lips 
into a blowjob pout 
Orally transmitted gonorrhea 
has been going around the Tenderloin 
and one day I see 
her red gash mouth 
is a pustulating volcano 
like a mouthful  
of soggy cornflakes 
Yes, I feel bad for her 
How will she make ends meet? 
Surely no one would insert 
the specified organ 
into that hellhole 
condom or no 
But two weeks later 
she’s fresh as a daisy 
(go ahead Ginsberg 
pull that fucking thing) 
cured somehow 
maybe at the free clinic 
or by the Saint of Whores 
(not Mary, St. Nicholas 
is the Saint of Whores) 
and just in time 
for Christmas. 






Jon Bennett writes and plays music in San Francisco's Tenderloin neighborhood.  You can find more of his work on Pandora and Spotify or by connecting with him on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jon.bennett.967.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natalie The Server by Bill Kitcher

I raised my glass to my lips and, looking up, saw Natalie watching me. She smiled slightly, briefly. She came over and sat beside me at the ...