Sunday, March 6, 2022

E-Mails by Daniel S. Irwin

Dude, be careful with
E-mails you send me.
I know that we have
Different political views,
But my wife reads them.
So quit getting’ loaded
And sendin’ me crazy shit.
And don’t be callin’ me
A moron or a ‘sick fuck’.
My wife wanted
You to know that
‘Fuck-wise’, she thinks
I’m actually pretty good.
Better than the mailman.
So there.  Ha, ha, ha.
What?  Mailman?




Daniel S. Irwin, native of Southern Illinois (such as it is).  Artist, writer, actor, soldier, scholar, priest among other things.

Work published in over one hundred magazines and journals worldwide.  Has appeared in over one hundred films. 

Speaks fluent gibberish when loaded.  Not much into blowing his own horn as you are only as good as your latest endeavor.

Once turned to religion but Jesus just walked away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shot by Susan Isla Tepper

I stopped reading your face  and addressing your silence.    Went to the woods and shot  wherever leaves moved. Down one path to the next le...