Sunday, May 1, 2022

“ How’s it gone ? “ by Graeme Lindsay

“And so we meet again, my friend, two blank pages problems staring over a pint or two, shall we discuss Politics, Economics, Religion, Philosophy, or shall we shoot the shit, whilst pissing in the wind, and watch the weekend worm its way into our bones, shall we toast the hunt master, Mescalito, Bacchus, Bomb Shiva Shanti, Buddha, Yesus, Marley, Scratch Perry, Seasick Steve, should we, shall we, would we,will we.
Let the dance begin and end in tears, let the hills grow beards, and the trees burn their shadows, let the Berserker inside feed and bleed, let the hashisheen free to
do what it does best, “

“ I only asked how’s it gone, get tae fuck, ya fuckin’ bam, “

Alone again, at the bar again, talking to my pint again ! My alpha male inner child would like to point out that I still got laid, that night.

The Tart, the Friday, The End.




 I'm  53,  a factory worker, living in the south of Scotland, I've been writing for some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

17 years on the job By John Grochalski

rivers of shit flooding the kitchen   rivers of dirty water to drink   madmen screaming in the bathroom   rivers of madmen jerking off to sc...