Thursday, January 19, 2023

At Least I'm Laughing by Ian Lewis Copestick

I wake at
2:30 a.m.
My T.V. is
playing old
comedy
episodes.

I fell asleep
before turning
it off.
Radio ones
I've never
heard before.

I don't really
want to be
awake half way
through the night.

But at least
I'm laughing.





Ian Lewis Copestick is a 49 year old writer (I prefer that term to poet ) from Stoke on Trent, England. I spend most of my life sitting,  thinking then sometimes writing. I have been published in Anti Heroin Chic, the Dope Fiend Daily, Outlaw Poetry, Synchronized Chaos, the Rye Whiskey Review, Medusa's Kitchen and Horror Sleaze Trash

No comments:

Post a Comment

WINE WORDS by George Haecker

A riot of superlatives to make  Shakespeare blush, we  could choose from  citric persistence vivid aromas  chocolate hints rose petal scents...