Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Journey alone~ By Tracey Sivek



 
Walking through the forest with moss laden feet I quietly exit this life unseen, unheard while being swallowed up by the screams inside my internal earth  

Rotting corpses leave my senses swaying in the depths of my screams catering to the sorrows that wander inside me due to mass chaos 

Parallel Universes divide that inner peace with fair play soul slice… Dark vs.Light 

Always, in every space of existence the reality of balancing the inner and outer earth, keeps the echoes of the forbidden just within reach

Outstretched hands with shallow breathing, grasp for the unknown

Can you feel the breath of release, on your bloody hands too? No one is unscathed, no one less demented, no one…not one, free 

Sit with me for a moment. Let’s watch life pass us by. Let’s “see” the truth of it all, us, them and I. The meat suit of this life, folds into the decay on my path…while you…you stop to take a piss. 

Acidic wet dreams eternal...






Tracey is a native of Northern Michigan.
 She has work on Writerscafe and Cosmofunnel.  She is also the Author of "Zero Evidence of Life" found on lulu.com.
Her publications include .
The Abyss, Under The Bleachers , The Rye Whiskey Review and The Dope Fiend Daily.
Her latest book Navigating Grace is currently available on Lulu.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Beethoven Knocking By Wendy Cartwright

The bows carve through my eardrums flossing wax from grey matter cleaning and preening those hard-to-reach spots that still hold the remnant...