Thursday, June 20, 2024

Some say By Richard LeDue

only broken people read Bukowski,

and it made me think 

of my old favourite beer glass

with a large chip out of it,

while there's a newer mug,

almost untouched,

that I often let make love to the dust,

yet neither help delay Monday mornings, 

when dead writers seem the furthest away.





Richard LeDue (he/him) lives in Norway House, Manitoba, Canada. He has been published both online and in print. He is the author of ten books of poetry. His latest book, “Sometimes, It Isn't Much,” was released from Alien Buddha Press in February 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Floating By John Drudge

I remember When I saw you For the first time On the rue Apollinaire At the stand-up bar By Deux Magots Where the walls  Were mirrored With t...