Thursday, May 17, 2018

My Wet Dreams Went Dry By John Patrick Robbins


I always awoke before I got to the good part it never failed it was like clockwork .
I would be getting ready for the kill so to speak and next thing I know I was awoken to Susan  climbing in the bed .

So there I was standing at attention in bed.

We didn't even say a word cause after the years we had spent together.
Sometimes words just got in the way of a good fuck.

We went back to sleep always that perfect big ass of hers  backed into me I never returned to that dream afterwards .

One morning after a truly good sparring match between the sheets she asked me .

"Why are you always so damn horny in the morning old man "?

"What does bother you I love to fuck"?

"No I like it you actually still want me so badly ".

"Well you know how I am when I first wake up".

"I'm sorry I know I must scare you when I wake you up in the mornings ".

Susan said as she laid in my arms .

"You don't scare me sugar I was having a dream right before you woke me up ".

"Oh what kind of dream "?

"What do I always think about sweetheart"?

Susan  laughed .

"That's true do you ever not think about sex "?

"Probably the day I stop thinking about sex will be the day they chunk me in the ground  although they say all the blood rushes down to the feet and sometimes you get hard even in death".

"That would be definitely be you baby ".

Susan said as she kissed me .

"I'm just happy you want  me even in your dreams ".

I laughed who said I was dreaming about you sweetheart "?

Some people said I had no filter when I spoke .
And after seeing the look in Susan's eyes I realized I soon wouldn't have a women in my bed either .

In a month she was gone .

I never have those dreams anymore seems the well has gone dry .



 John Patrick Robbins .

Is a fulltime drinker and professional smart ass who's work has published with .
Horror Sleaze Trash, Romingos Porch , Red Fez , Outlaw Poetry Network, Spill The Words , Piker Press , The Paradox Review , Inbetween Hangovers , Your One Phone Call, Poetry Of The Moon, Blognostics , His work is always unfiltered . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection By Jake St. John

I have  a fear  of bridges  maybe  that's why  I've burned  so many. Jake St. John  lives in the woods on the edge of the Salmon Riv...