Saturday, December 12, 2020

Once Upon A Time by Ian Lewis Copestick

Once upon a time ;
I had a 28 inch waist
I could fuck all night without a break
I could work all day, and didn't ache
No problem was more than I could take

Now ;
I'm a fucked up grumpy old man
I need a cig, and a sit down whenever I can
As for sex, you'd have to show me a plan
Everything is more than I can stand

Please
Give me back some energy
Let's make love tenderly
Give me some objectivity
Help me enjoy being me




Ian Lewis Copestick is a 48 year old writer (I prefer that term to poet ) from Stoke on Trent, England. I spend most of my life sitting,  thinking then sometimes writing. I have been published in Anti Heroin Chic, the Dope Fiend Daily, Outlaw Poetry, Synchronized Chaos, the Rye Whiskey Review, Medusa's Kitchen and Horror Sleaze Trash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Measure By Bruce Morton

We measure light, Not darkness, which is The absence of light. We measure heat, Not cold, which is The absence of heat. We measure sound, No...