Sunday, December 6, 2020

What it Means by Lisa Reynolds

It’s getting late

Snows falling

Roads are bad

But we keep on drinking

Better here than alone at home

One guy says

And I keep on thinking

Christmas is coming -

What it means

Others must be thinking

The same thing too

Cuz all goes quiet 

Until the lights turn low

And the groaning begins





Lisa Reynolds is a writer of poetry and short stories, known for her reflective writing style. She is published in numerous online and print publications.  She lives in a small community east of Toronto, Ontario.



1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful poem Lisa ❤️ I think I know that bar... I certainly know that feeling... 🤔

    ReplyDelete

Reflection By Jake St. John

I have  a fear  of bridges  maybe  that's why  I've burned  so many. Jake St. John  lives in the woods on the edge of the Salmon Riv...