Thursday, March 28, 2019

On the Event of My Death. by George Douglas Anderson



I’m compiling a list
of important things
for my wife
to do
should I die
suddenly-

where to find
my will

what funeral company
to text

which beach to scatter
my ashes

how to operate
the DVD player

when to cap
the home brew.






George Douglas Anderson grew up in Montreal and migrated to Australia in his early 20s. He is long-term blogger at BOLD MONKEY. Recent or forthcoming chapbooks include Teaching My Computer Irony (Punk Chapbook Series Epic Rites Press), Shark in the Shallows (Analogue Submission Press) and Fuckwits & Angels (Holy & Intoxicated Publications).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Measure By Bruce Morton

We measure light, Not darkness, which is The absence of light. We measure heat, Not cold, which is The absence of heat. We measure sound, No...