Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Dumbbell Loss by Randall Rogers

Once you screw up so
many times it just doesn’t
matter anymore
you do better. You learn
to succeed once the
pressure is off
and no one is evaluating
(your) pure stupidity.
Or drink.




He is Randall Rogers, visionary poet of the prairie.  A cowboy, yea, a beatnik; a Beatnik Cowboy.  He is an old young, sorry.  Here he exhibits new work.  More flashes in the pan.  I hope the world, nay, you editor, approveth of seeth/something here. (Currently reading "Pilgrim's Progress")  Adios!  I kind of reworked these to work in booze but they are total virgins (never put out).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Natalie The Server by Bill Kitcher

I raised my glass to my lips and, looking up, saw Natalie watching me. She smiled slightly, briefly. She came over and sat beside me at the ...