Friday, January 28, 2022

Bringing Evil Back by Scott Simmons

Ever since I was a kid I’ve dreamed of global domination.

But now I’m stuck being an editor.

After reviewing the cost of torture devices on amazon 
I really wish that I became a politician or joined a band instead.

Because all I can afford with my poetry empire is one season of Seinfeld.

Seriously like what’s the deal with that?
(Ugh fuck my life)

Oh well at least I’m still making the world a much more horrible place.




Scott Simmons is a poet, humorist, and artist of debatable quality from Houston Texas. He is also the editor of the Dope Fiend Daily and enjoys reading your submissions as little as possible.

His work has been featured in places such as The Rye Whiskey Review, Fearless, HST, Daune's Poetree, The Black Shamrock, The Anti-Heroin chic, and Under The Bleachers.

In addition to his creative "career" he is also a professional asshole.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Magic Woman By Alexis Child

I carve a voodoo doll out of wax Hold a lighter to its chest It's hot, hot, hot She's lost her heart Her lovely head And beautiful l...