Tuesday, October 11, 2022

fuck the moon By Mike Zone

got a man

in Dallas

to scream

FUCK GOD!

at the local watering hole

hell, yeah

me nodding

eating pickles

at 3am

drinking straight

from the jar

pay no mind

dead mother

dying father

in the next room

wonder where

they’ll find my body

I’ll always love my blueberry fantasy goddess-queen

but never

your lunar

obsession




Mike Zone is the Editor in Chief of Dumpster Fire Press, the author of Fuck You: A Fucking Poetry Chap, Shedding Dark Places (almost), One Hell of a Muse , as well as coauthor of The Grind. A frequent contributor to Alien Buddha Press and Mad Swirl. His work has been featured in: Horror Sleaze Trash, Better Than Starbucks, Piker Press, Punk Noir Magazine, Synchronized Chaos, Outlaw Poetry and Cult Culture magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection By Jake St. John

I have  a fear  of bridges  maybe  that's why  I've burned  so many. Jake St. John  lives in the woods on the edge of the Salmon Riv...