Monday, August 24, 2026

QUEASY By Susan Isla Tepper


When I found out

he was the kind of guy

that ate the worm

I recoiled.

Just thinking about

all our tequila kisses

made me queasy

made the walls spin.

But for the worm

there was everything

girls look for in a man.

When I told him to back off

he got teary.









Susan Isla Tepper is a twenty year writer in all genres. Her most recent book, a Novel titled Hair Of A Fallen Angel, came out in the fall from Spuyten Duyvil Books, NYC. Tepper has also written 7 stage plays. Her third play titled EVA & ADAMO will present at The Tank, NYC, early fall. www.susantepper.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUEASY By Susan Isla Tepper

When I found out he was the kind of guy that ate the worm I recoiled. Just thinking about all our tequila kisses made me queasy made the wal...