Monday, August 24, 2026

QUEASY By Susan Isla Tepper


When I found out

he was the kind of guy

that ate the worm

I recoiled.

Just thinking about

all our tequila kisses

made me queasy

made the walls spin.

But for the worm

there was everything

girls look for in a man.

When I told him to back off

he got teary.









Susan Isla Tepper is a twenty year writer in all genres. Her most recent book, a Novel titled Hair Of A Fallen Angel, came out in the fall from Spuyten Duyvil Books, NYC. Tepper has also written 7 stage plays. Her third play titled EVA & ADAMO will present at The Tank, NYC, early fall. www.susantepper.com

1 comment:

An Evening of Blues By Wayne Hebb

  The lead guitar Picks out the  Slow blues from The jukebox as He sits in the  Corner cuddled by Shadows His weathered hands Holding whiske...