Friday, September 14, 2018

Destiny. by Wolf Kevin Martin




Crisp fresh
fearful

delight on moving 
parts

legs blood
free form
moving 

working needs and days

agreeing to self abrasion 

my ration is as soon come
as depleted departed 

my mountain awaits as my exile brings sweet dreams 
of exotic fruit and nectars I’m in the Desert of Babylon
waiting for the rains to come to flow between holes and cracks sweet to the taste complete to my love’s eye

tearful thoughts and copulations of the gray insane great American souls abound around the gardens gates ghosts and leering ghouls account most of friendly nightmares

of death and betrayal

dreams of birth and regal contempt

at the breaking point my Whiskey and Words are one penetrating drops of grain nights electricity i left the cash and he gave me his soul the old man played guitar with fire and wishbones nights lightning granting wishes until dawns dreams infinity 

after awhile 

can’t 
find 
the 
floor

my 
muse 
left 
me
here 

cruel the more I live around cold winds
more whiskey thoughts as we all laughed
as we all fell down






Wolf, Kevin Martin, is from North Carolina and a regular contributor to the Arrival Magazine in Winston Salem, NC.  Amateur photographer and poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection By Jake St. John

I have  a fear  of bridges  maybe  that's why  I've burned  so many. Jake St. John  lives in the woods on the edge of the Salmon Riv...