Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Tethered By Tissy Taylor

I have so many things I want to say to you
Deep inside my heart, the remnants of our truth

For outside I am broken, unable to see
This beauty that lays before me and let it breathe

Warring tread the shadows, wanting to find their place
Dancing within the madness, willing their restraint

I am lost in darkness, beneath the blinding Sun
Wishing for refuge, to forget you and move on
If I could paint a picture, perhaps you might see
The depths of the sorrow that lingers within me

In this night on bended knee, I pray for release
To ease my weary soul and let my bruises heal

I have so many things I want to say to you
Hidden inside of me, a love forever true
For outside I am broken and may always be
Wanting you and wishing that you would set me free







Communications Manager/Business Analyst for Automotive Industry giant. Born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Writing since I could hold a crayon in my hands. Penned a weekly family column in two community newspapers. Writing poetry is my passion. My first book of poetry “Madness, Chaos Unravelled was recently published. 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME WRITE AS ALWAYS WE EXPECT NOTHING LESS , COULD BE MADE INTO A SONG

    ReplyDelete

17 years on the job By John Grochalski

rivers of shit flooding the kitchen   rivers of dirty water to drink   madmen screaming in the bathroom   rivers of madmen jerking off to sc...